I'm trying my best

 A few days ago, I found a quote a boy sent to me few years ago. It said, "Don't chase people, Be yourself. Do your own thing, and love people. The right people-the ones who really belong in your life- will come to you, and stay".When I received it, I didn't really understand what it means. It took years to finally understand and really living the meaning of the quote itself. I have no intention actually to show anyone how good I've tried to live my life so far, but when I'm looking back to the time when I first got the quote, I remember maybe for others I look pathetic because I was trying to chase those who don't even chase me back, I was so busy trying to be somebody else instead of listening to my own voices. Or maybe he got his own reason why he decided to send that reminder. I don't know. For whatever reason he had that time, I thank him for that beautiful reminder. I can finally say that for now, I'm trying my best to live my life. I don't chase anyone, I follow my heart and try to stay true with myself, I'm making money for my own, taking very good care of myself, doing everything to assure that I will survive even though it means I should struggling to juggle here and there, sometimes I get overwhelmed, but eventually I still can handle it pretty well. I try to love more, I love people a lot. I don't focus to love one person only just like how I used to, I love every person that comes into my life, I cherish them and try to show them how it feels to be loved by me. I don't ask anyone to stay, but I try to make them feel as if it's worth staying by my side. I don't scare of love anymore. I'm ready to love anyone cause I left what I had in the past. What's in the past, stays in the past. I'm doing my best here, if one day somehow he remind about myself, and he tries to know what's actually happen to me, I can tell him that at least I try my best here. Don't worry, I'm good. I'm doing my own thing, I'm trying to focus on things that I can control, slowly but sure learning how to heal my own self, learning how to can fully forgive and forget whatever people did back then. I'm doing good, and I hope so does he. I hope he's living his best version of life, doing the best on his own things, loving people, and letting them know if he loves them, I hope he can finally understand that each of us are responsible on taking care of our own heart, that's why he doesn't need to run away every time he knows if someone loves him and he can not love her back. I hope he will find his people, soon. Be happy and be healthy, wherever he is. Until we meet again someday if we don't miss the chance.


Regards,


Ayu

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top